IEEE UP Section Student Activity Committee
How to form Student Branch
The first step in forming an IEEE Student Branch is to complete the online Petition Form. You will need to have faculty and department support as well as signatures of at least twelve (12) active IEEE Student and/or Graduate Student Members.
An IEEE Student Branch gives students a community of peers, and a connection to faculty and industry professionals who drive innovation in countless technical fields. Student involvement in Branch activities, whether special projects, social and technical meetings, outreach programs, conferences, local Section or Regional opportunities, etc. can help develop a record of accomplishment and capabilities beyond the norm.
IEEE UP Section Student Activity Committee (SAC) is dedicated to giving the best membership experience to its members. It invites energetic IEEE student members to become IEEE UP Section SAC Ambassadors for the year 2022.
It brings an opportunity for you to explore the opportunities of IEEE, as well as create awareness among fellow members.
Every Ambassador will receive a certificate.
IEEE UP Section invites proposals for collaborative activities
- The IEEE student branches of the UP Section are divided into three groups for Collaborate UP. Group A Group B Group C
- To know your group visit the following link: http://www.ieeeup.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/IEEEUPSBGroupList.pdf
- The call for collaborative activity proposals is invited for the following categories: 1. Category 1 – Collaboration between Group A and Group B
2. Category 2 – Collaboration between Group A (or B) and Group C
- Both collaborating units will require to submit a joint proposal through the google form https://forms.gle/bMhPz2i83Df76ceC7
- An email should be sent at email@example.com; showing the approval (or consent) of the counsellors of both student branches. Both counsellors should be in cc.
- The section will provide Rs. 5000/- or 50% of the total expenditure, whichever is lesser, on the reimbursement basis. Both units would share the remaining expenditure equally.
- Submission deadline: 30th May
- The event should be organised between 1st July to 15th September 2022.
- Post-event reporting to the section (at https://forms.gle/AdwdAcdqbgN9M28q6) should include:
-Proof of vtool reporting
-Bill summary (in given template at shorturl.at/cikC8)
-A copy of the bills
-Write-up for section newsletter
-Photos of the events
-Reporting Deadline: 30th September 2022
In case of any query contact Mr Abdullah (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr Nayaneesh (email@example.com).
U10 Initiative 2022 of IEEE UP Section as launched with the motive to activate the most potential and yet dormant IEEE members and units towards greater participation.
IEEE membership brings many benefits and opportunities. Being office-bearers of the IEEE student units, it becomes our responsibility to propagate the same to fellow student members. We must utilise the platform at our disposal for the benefit of ourselves as well as the entire student community.
Submission Link Deadline: 30th May 2022